Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wii Field Day Games

The Wii Games will start June 1st- 3rd. We are excited about the events. Here are some hints on the field day activities: Mario Races, Wii Soccer, Wii Bowling, Human Golf Target (you do not want to miss this one), and the Shooting Range. These are just a few... but REMEMBER the PE dept is in charge and it is going to get crazy. Wear comfortable clothes- its going to be HOT!

The Schedule for Field Day is

June 1st
Kindergarten(9:30-11:30)
First Grade (12:30-2:30)

June 2nd
Second Grade (9:30-11:30)
Third Grade (12:30-2:30)

June 3rd
Fourth Grade (9:30-11:30)
Fifth Grade (12:30-2:30)

3 comments:

Melissa Ross said...

Sounds like fun! I can't wait! :)

Mrs. Metzger and Mrs. Morris said...

We are very excited! -Karen

Toni Chant said...

Thank you P.E. crew for arranging such a fun filled event. I really look forward to playing right along with my students. Thank you all again for your hard work. My students and I are very excited!